Saturday, January 15, 2011

What People are Saying about the Flip Pal Mobile Scanner

A few reviews by new owners of the Flip-Pal
  • I got my flip-pal scanner last week in the first shipment of this wonderful new product! I have been using it this week while on a visit to out of state family. I have been able to scan over 100 of old, old family photos in less than an hour while they were still in the frames and matting! It is so fast and easy I could not believe it. The scanner is light and portable and fits easily in my airline carry on. This scanner has allowed me to save and share family photos that would otherwise be lost to most of the family. I am thrilled with this product that can also perform normal scanning and can scan 3D items too.

  • The Flip-Pal has a little screen that lets you see that you got a good scan. The wand type doesn't and lets you go home thinking you have a load of material only to find that much of it is bad.

  • The Flip-Pal scans every time, just like a big scanner. The wand type sometimes has to be             used several times just to get one to work.  I found the wand frustrating and have found the Flip-Pal a joy.  And it has all those other uses, too. And Pictures that aren't distorted. I'm quitting. I would be here all night telling you how great it is.

  • The "stitch" feature is amazing. By making several scans of a large photo, the easy to use program "stitches" them together seamlessly. It helps to leave a good size border around the multiple scans so it makes a crisp edge on the final picture. I will watch to see if this company makes any other products in the future because this one is amazing.


Everyone Loves the Flip-Pal Mobile Scanner
 Everyone loves the new Flip-Pal or The Flip as it is referred to often on the company website.  The Flip Pal is astonishing people with is proprietary "stitching" software that takes several scans of a photo and will instantly splice them together to make one fully integrated picture.  The Flip Pal conquered the biggest hurdle in the mini scanner business with this software.  Prior to this there was no way to get around the fact that a scanner needed to be a magic wand type such as the Vupoint Magic Wand Scanner or you need a full size flat bed to scan anything  that could not be fed into an automatic document feeder such as the TryNeat products like Neatreceipts and NeatDesk. 

I am definitely am sold on the Flip Pal Mobile scanner.  It is taking the scanning world by storm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment