Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Flip-Pal Reviews Everyone loves this scanner

Take a look at some of these reviews/ testimonials by Flip-Pal Mobile Scanner Customers.  People are delighted with the product and they are always finding new applications for this powerful and fun portable scanner. 
It is hard to believe that people can be so in love with this thing but it is so much fun, so easy use and it does things that people want done.  Specifically like scanning old photos in our out of the frame, scanning photos directly from the scrap book and so many other things.  The Flip-Pal EasyStitch software is also now available for Mac users.  The combination of Mac users and the amazing Flip-Pal should bring about the discovery of many more creative uses also. 

Read on and see what people are saying about the Flip-Pal Mobile Scanner from Couragent, LLC. 
  • Thanks so much for your prompt attention and help. Not many companies have your
    willingness to go the distance to stand behind their product. I am a very satisfied customer. 
    - Kati, Tennessee -Couragent solved her problem and she is another satisfied flip pal customer. 

  • What a wonderful device! I have 1000′s of unsorted photos, and many albums, and had despaired of ever being able to organize and preserve them. My regular scanner made copying each photo a chore and I was afraid I would never live long enough to do them all. Flip-Pal is just wonderful!

- Margaret, California

  • I am excited to go to the blog (flip-pal website blog) for ideas. I toss it in my purse and take it everywhere. I show it off to everyone. I had it at the dental office this morning and they were blown away at what it can do.

- Kandy, Colorado
The Flip-Pal is perfect for anyone doing research as you can see from Linda's review. 
  • Love it. I have and will keep recommending it to anyone doing research.

          A real jewel to use and just what we have needed.
- Linda, Florida

  • So easy, right out of the box! It (the flip-pal) had everything I needed to try it out immediately. The scans are perfect. The software for stitching and color correction work really well and are very easy to use!

- Benita, Washington

  • This tool is so incredibly useful for genealogy. Folks understandably don’t want to part with their old photos or albums even for copying, but to watch me make the copies while sitting at their kitchen table is a much different story–old photos almost jump out of the corners.

- Sally, Washington
Here is a testimonial that lets you know just how amazing it is to use a Flip-Pal. 
  • I’m a Mac user, just downloaded EasyStitch for Mac and it works perfectly. I did a 16 segment scan of a map. The map was framed and under glass. The results were great. You have one fantastic machine.

- Frank , Pennsylvania

BUY A FLIP PAL TODAY! SHOP HERE AND GET YOUR FREE SHIPPING! 

No comments:

Post a Comment